We are looking for multiple Data Engineers with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade data processing pipelines.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
As a member of our engineering team, here is what we’ll be looking for you to bring –
- A shared passion for all things data. You know how data and insights can help enterprises and are excited to be creating products to do just that
- Proven ability to implement next-generation applications, analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Passionate for innovation and expertise in Data Engineering
- Good understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks
- Good understanding of streaming data architectures and technologies for real-time and low-latency data processing
- Basic Understanding of agile development methods including core values, guiding principles, and key agile practices
- Basic Understanding of the theory and application of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals; be a persistent, creative problem solver; remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Alignment with the TMDC's core values – humility, transparency, accountability, and empathy
Here’s what you’ll do –
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities; mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about new technologies, especially open source
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- BS/MS in computer science or a related field, with at least 3 years of relevant data engineering exposure
- Exposure in all areas of Software Development: including designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Experience of developing for multi-tenant environments
- Good Functional and OOP Design and programming skills
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, Datadog) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of programming languages, e.g. Java, Python, Golang
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of streaming ecosystem, e.g. Apache Spark, Kafka, Beam etc.
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem, e.g. HDFS, Hive, HBase etc.
- Familiarity with Cloud ecosystem, e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Open for Remote full-time role.
How to Apply?
Send us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest resume.