We are looking for DevOps Engineers who are willing to be amongst the forerunners of our cloud & DevOps practice. As a member of the DevOps team, you’ll be working closely with the development, QA, and operations team members. You will establish relationships with our customers, troubleshoot and resolve their issues related to DataOS deployments and upgrades.
- At least 4+ years of strong DevOps and Infrastructure as Code experience.
- Multiple cloud platform experience; AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google.
- Candidate must have very strong experience in Terraform, used modules, locals,
worked in various versions of Terraform and knows the latest and greatest features
- Candidate should know how to scale/manage the Kubernetes cluster and should have
implemented this in a large scale system.
- Experience in at least one of Puppet, Ansible, or other automation platforms is a
- Expertise in programming languages such as Python or Golang is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive solutions/products deployment and
related activities on customer’s environment.
- Have understanding of modern application development practices and tools such
CI/CD and related technology.
- Work closely with customers and implement solutions/products deployment.
- Lead, define, and design cloud strategy and approach while developing and
maintaining relationships with key technical client stakeholders.
- Serve as technology SME for client discussions/workshops, and facilitates conversations
to ensure stakeholder alignment during product deployments.
About The Modern Data Company
Founded in 2018, The Modern Data Company began with the realization that enterprise-wide data access has been siloed. Data engineers and database administrators have been the longstanding data gatekeepers who funneled data to analysts and data scientists. We aim to change that by freeing enterprises to make better data-driven decisions by democratizing access to data. When all employees, irrespective of their technical skills or background, can easily explore and analyze enterprise data, then both productivity and market expansion are realized at a faster pace.
Modern Data is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.