We are looking for a PM who will be focused on the more technical aspects of the product. Technical PM will work more closely with the engineering team than the business, sales, and marketing teams of the organisation.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Understand and Analyse data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and big data technologies
- Strong SQL knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
How to Apply?
Send us a note on email@example.com with your latest resume.
About The Modern Data Company
Founded in 2018, The Modern Data Company began with the realization that enterprise-wide data access has been siloed. Data engineers and database administrators have been the longstanding data gatekeepers who funneled data to analysts and data scientists. We aim to change that by freeing enterprises to make better data-driven decisions by democratizing access to data. When all employees, irrespective of their technical skills or background, can easily explore and analyze enterprise data, then both productivity and market expansion are realized at a faster pace.
Modern Data is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.