- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with Product and Engg team to enhance to solve any challenge arising on any stage.
What You Will Need
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
How to Apply?
Send us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest resume.
About The Modern Data Company
Founded in 2018, The Modern Data Company began with the realization that enterprise-wide data access has been siloed. Data engineers and database administrators have been the longstanding data gatekeepers who funneled data to analysts and data scientists. We aim to change that by freeing enterprises to make better data-driven decisions by democratizing access to data. When all employees, irrespective of their technical skills or background, can easily explore and analyze enterprise data, then both productivity and market expansion are realized at a faster pace.
Modern Data is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.