We are looking for a Content writer who’ll work with technical teams (product development and support) to create quality content assets like – brochures, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, video scripts, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the product and domain that DataOS operates in to convert technical inputs from product owners into clear and insightful
content for internal and external consumption
- Understand the latest domain trends to ensure our content is contextual, relevant, compelling, and data-driven enough to drive engagement within the target markets
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Operations teams to develop high impact, data-driven content assets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, technical communications or MBA with specialization in Marketing
- 3-7 years of experience in creating and editing complex technical content
- Proven work experience in software product company as a Content Writer
- Tech-savvy and quick to understand new technologies and solutions
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders & subject matter expert
- Experience in creating engaging content for product-related information articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Passion for making complex technical concepts and procedures understandable to the audience
- Superb written English language skills, proofreading, and editing skills
- Strong time management and prioritizations skills
- Familiar with popular SEO practices
How to Apply?
Send us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest resume.
About The Modern Data Company
Founded in 2018, The Modern Data Company began with the realization that enterprise-wide data access has been siloed. Data engineers and database administrators have been the longstanding data gatekeepers who funneled data to analysts and data scientists. We aim to change that by freeing enterprises to make better data-driven decisions by democratizing access to data. When all employees, irrespective of their technical skills or background, can easily explore and analyze enterprise data, then both productivity and market expansion are realized at a faster pace.
Modern Data is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.